The annual Symposium provides a platform for transport research students, academics, and practitioners to discuss relevant topics in transport. Research students and postdocs will have the opportunity to showcase their research and attendees will have the opportunity to meet transport students, academics, and practitioners in an informal setting.
The Symposium is organised each year by one of the participating universities. The third Symposium will be organised and hosted by UTS, the exact date in November or December 2020 will be announced soon.
- Mid-September 2020: Abstract submission opens
- Late-September 2020: Deadline for abstract submissions
- October 2020: Notification of acceptance of abstracts for presentation
- October 2020: Registration (for delegates from participating organisations) opens
- November 2020: Registration closes
- November or December 2020: TRANSW Symposium
Meead Saberi Kalaee (UNSW) Emily Moylan, USYD Lisa Iverach, TfNSW
Michiel Bliemer USYD Kasun de Silva Wijayaratna, UTS (Local Organiser)