The annual Symposium provides a platform for transport research students, academics, and practitioners to discuss relevant topics in transport. Research students and postdocs will have the opportunity to showcase their research and attendees will have the opportunity to meet transport students, academics, and practitioners in an informal setting.
The Symposium will be organised each year by one of the participating universities. The second Symposium on 3 December 2019 is organised and sponsored by UNSW and registration is free of charge for researchers in transport from the three participating universities as well as for transport experts at Transport for NSW. Personal invitations will be sent by email on 18 October 2019.
- 15 September 2019: Abstract submission opens
- 20 September 2019: Deadline for expression of interest
- 30 September 2019: Deadline for abstract submissions
- 18 October 2019: Notification of acceptance of abstracts for presentation
- 1 October 2019: Registration (for delegates from participating organisations) opens
- 15 November 2019: Registration closes
- Tuesday 3 December 2019: TRANSW Symposium
Taha Rashidi, UNSW (Chair) Ted Robson, UNSW Emily Moylan, USYD
Michiel Bliemer USYD Kasun de Silva Wijayaratna, UTS