The annual Symposium provides a platform for transport research students, academics, and practitioners to discuss relevant topics in transport. Research students will have the opportunity to showcase their research and attendees will have the opportunity to meet transport students, academics, and practitioners in an informal setting.
The Symposium will be organised each year by one of the participating universities. The 2019 Inaugural Symposium is being organised by UNSW.
Registration is free of charge for researchers in transport from the three participating universities as well as for transport experts at Transport for NSW. Personal invitations will be sent by email, RSVP is essential.
- September 2019: Abstract submissions (for research students only) opens
- 25 September 2019: Deadline for expression of interest to present (research students only)
- 30 September 2019: Deadline for abstract submissions
- October 2019: Notification of acceptance of abstracts for presentation
- 15 October 2019: Registration (for delegates from participating organisations) opens
- November 2019: Registration closes
- Tuesday 3 December: Inaugural TRANSW Symposium
Taha Rashidi, UNSW Emily Moylan, USYD Claudine Moutou, UTS Lisa Iverach, TfNSW
Michiel Bliemer, USYD